Hump-day is finally here…along with my day off from work. I am currently at home and basically refusing to leave the house because of all the chaos (Pony Penning). Not only that, but it’s also my baby boy’s 3rd birthday. So I’m making sure I spend all day with him (even though right now he is currently taking a nap with me using his body as a pillow <3…..this is real love people). He is my little companion…..and I’m not at all ashamed at how obsessed I am with him.
I still remember the day I met him like it was yesterday. Tiny little puppy….only like 6 or 7 weeks old (I couldn’t take him home right away) and he came right over to me the moment I sat down, got right into my lap, licked my leg, and then ran off. I knew right then that he was mine. He doesn’t ever stray far away from me and he hates it when I leave (I HATE leaving him). He’s a massive snuggler and a great singer 🙂 Love you Finnick! xoxoxo
I also thought I would share a few things that I am really into at the moment:
- I LOVE the new Lana album. This one (link here) is one of my favorite songs off right now.
- I’ve talked before about the L’Oreal Paris face masks and have always been very happy with the results. I love this new one. It’s a lot creamier than I expected it to be, so it feels really good on my skin. It’s supposed to comfort your stressed skin. Now I’ve only used it once but I was very happy with how my skin felt afterwards.
- Probably no surprise to anyone, but I love Stila Lip Gloss. It goes on easily and STAYS. I’ve yet to try and find anything that stays put as long as Stila’s. I just recently picked up this new pink color, Fiore. It’s super fun and perfect for summer.
- I’m currently planning a day trip to D.C. to visit some of the museums and to go to Georgetown. I am in desperate need of some Laduree Macarons! Anyone been to their location in NOVA yet?
- Garrett is so happy that Game of Thrones is back in his life. I’ve been obsessing over all the braids! haha is it just me? Who doesn’t love Khaleesi and Sansa’s hair?!
- This is Finnick’s favorite song to sing (How Deep Is Your Love). The moment is starts playing, he just starts howling haha it’s the funniest thing ever. He’s still sleeping but I’ll make sure to play it later and post on instagram ( kk_islandgirlforever).